I get asked a lot about how to cover sun spots and veins on the legs so I thought I would share this blog about a new product with you all!
If I cut myself while shaving my legs, you can see the evidence for months. Being so fair-skinned, the dark marks left by nicks are unusually obvious, and it makes me pretty self-conscious. For a while, shaving my legs at all seemed pointless because I didn’t want to wear skirts and let everyone see all those little scars previously left by my razor.
Recently, however, I came upon CM Beauty Leg Magic. This creamy makeup may be too heavy for the face, but it’s perfect for the thicker skin of the body.
After spreading it over the unsightly dark spots on my shins and calves, the water- and smudge-resistant concealer sets quickly and stays on throughout the day.
If what you need to cover is a little more challenging than my little scars, worry not. Leg Magic covers veins, stretch marks, bruises, birthmarks, and even tattoos. And it comes in nine different shades that match a wide range of skin colors, so even the not-so-pale can conceal convincingly.
Original Post by:
Posted Tuesday, March 01, 2011 by Marci Robin, Senior Online Editor
Valentine’s Day is the season of love, romance, and more love. Spa 10 would love to help you prep for this special occasion by giving you some tips on the most requested Valentine’s Day spa treatments that we provide. Whether you are taken or looking for love we want you to look and feel beautiful for this special day of love. BTW single ladies- there are 119 single men—never married, widowed or divorced—in their 20s for every 100 single women of the same age so always be prepared for Mr. Right.
Treatment #1 Brazilian Bikini Waxing
- No caffeine before your wax- it enhances your pain receptors.
- Plan to wax after your period. Your pain threshold is higher in the week after your period than beforehand.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever. About an hour before your appointment, take an Advil, Tylenol or other pain reliever.
- NO Scream Cream will help to reduce sensitivity –some of our clients say about 80%. Advanced planning is required, as the lotion has to be applied 20-30 minutes prior to appointment.
- Plan ahead. Especially if this is your 1st wax or you haven’t been waxed in a while. Your skin will be sensitive for a few days after the appointment. We recommend waxing 2-3 days prior to any special occasion.
Treatment #2 Airbrush Spray Tanning
Guidelines to follow for a beautiful sunless spray tan
- Shower, exfoliate, and shave before airbrush tanning
- Waxing should be done at least 24 hours prior to spray tanning
- Wear NO moisturizer, deodorant or jewelry to your appointmentWear loose fitting, dark clothing after your tanning appointment
- Do NOT shower, exercise, moisturize or get wet for recommended hours after your spray tan (no manicures, pedicures or massage until after your 1st post tan shower)
- After 1st shower, remember to Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize this will maintain and extend the life of your amazing airbrush sunless tan
Treatment #3 Chocolate Enzyme Facial
Believe it or not there is a guilt free way to enjoy rich creamy chocolate! A chocolate enzyme facial will leave your skin looking and feeling healthy, refreshed and beautiful for your special night out. This facial is a perfect pampering gift for yourself or a friend who is still looking for that special someone. Check out www.thespa10.com to purchase gift cards directly from our website.
We do get very busy before this special day so call ahead to make your appointments! Gift cards are now available on line and can be emailed directly to you or to that special someone!