Today is National Positive Thinking Day. Here are 10 tips to help you remove some stress from your life. Did you know that removing stress and thinking positively is a wonderful way to slow the aging process and can aid in the healing of acne? Is there an area you could improve on….mine is number 3!
1. Use affirmations – Read and listen to affirmations so that you can begin to change your self-talk.
2. Intention – Set your intention each morning to have a positive day! Remember you choose your attitude!
3. Mindfulness – Keep your attention in the present moment.
4. Link to think -Pick something you do frequently (perhaps making a phone call) and let that be a reminder to think a positive thought.
5. Gratitude – Develop an attitude of gratitude by keeping a gratitude journal.
6. Inspiration – Read and watch inspirational and motivational material to lift your mood.
7. Positive people – Surround yourself with positive people. They will help you stay focused on the positive.
8. Kindness – Be kind to yourself and those around you.
9. Applied faith – Trust that every situation has the seeds for growth and opportunity.
10. Smile – Smile when you see others. Smile when you are talking on the phone. A smile is contagious.
Lori Crete – Skin Care Therapist, Licensed Esthetician, Spa Owner- devoted to helping women from all over the world look and feel beautiful! If you are in need of a natural & beautiful looking airbrush spray tan, a skin rejuvenating facial treatment or a clean and friendly environment for waxing…give Spa 10 a call! To book an appointment with Lori or her team of Licensed Estheticians please visit www.thespa10.com.
© 2011 Skin Care by Lori, Inc.